Integra® Tissue Expanders
Integra tissue expanders are available in single stage or multiple stage expanders. The two stage design allows for a lower profile expander to be easily placed beneath the skin and provides superior expansion volume. The Integra tissue expanders are available with a smooth surface or our patented enhanced surface. They are also available with various sizes of internal and external remote ports. If your patient requires a unique shape that is not in our catalog of over 150 shapes and sizes we can design an expander specifically for your patient’s needs.
- Multistage expanders provide additional nominal expansion in areas with limited expandable tissue
- Smooth or Enhanced™ surface to best meet your needs
- Unmatched design capabilities for special cases
- Variety of port choices
- Largest variety of shapes and sizes available.
INTEGRA Tissue Expanders: These expanders are available with either an internal(certain sizes) or remote port. Remote port comes with all necessary connectors. Integra Tissue Expanders are available in a single, two and three stage configurations. Integra Tissue Expanders are available in a smooth or Enhanced™ surface. We offer several shape variations including a diverse series of curved, crescent, rectangular, square and round tissue expanders.
- 3610 SERIES INTEGRA® TISSUE EXPANDERS: Rectangle shapes with rounded corners, available with internal port or external remote ports.
- 3611 SERIES INTEGRA® TISSUE EXPANDERS: Various shapes available with internal port or external remote ports. (rectangles, square, round, ocular, ear).
- 3614 SERIES INTEGRA® TISSUE EXPANDERS: Curved and Crescent shapes available with internal port or external remote ports.
Request a Quote
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation.